Here at Fenster, we use REHAU as our profile supplier; REHAU offers a range of modern double-glazed and energy-efficient window systems to complement your home.
- All offer a high gloss finish, slim lines and the highest possible thermal and acoustic performance.
- Our uPVC window systems include; casement windows, bay windows, windows that tilt and turn and mock sash windows.
- All these styles no longer have to be white; check out the colour brochure.
- Available in profile widths 72mm, 62mm and 52mm with a chamfered or sculptured finish.
- Looking for a grand design? We can provide shaped frames in either REHAU or Aluminium.
The benefits of uPVC
REHAU windows contain a unique compound that guarantees a high-quality finish ensuring your new windows retain their pristine appearance for years to come. This means that they will never warp, rot or ever need painting.
Energy efficient windows
Choosing the right replacement windows can help your home to be more energy efficient and importantly reduce heating costs. All REHAU frames manufactured at Fenster can achieve an ‘A’ rating, the highest energy rating.
Customising your frames
Windows no longer need to be white, at Fenster we know that the finishing touches are equally important, that is why we offer the full range of REHAU colours and a wide range of hardware to make your house your home.
Double glazing is well known for its ability to reduce outdoor noise levels, REHAU frames can reduce the noise levels in your home by as much as half.
REHAU windows and doors are tested to the highest standard giving you an added level of security for your home and family.
Independently tested REHAU frames can achieve the highest BSI ratings for wind, water and air protecting your home from the elements.